If you are looking to gain valuable internship experience while working with an exceptional University Recruiting team hiring the best while solving real world problems, we are the place for you!
As a University Recruiting Intern, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You will play an integral role in partnering closely with the business and talent team to identify, attract, assess and hire exceptional people for highly competitive sales roles at CrowdStrike. This position would be a great opportunity to begin a career in recruiting.
This is a summer internship based at our Bucharest, Romania office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support with planning and executing our 2022 Summer Internship Program experience for our interns across EMEA.
- Plan and organize in-person social and development workshops for our interns located in Romania to enhance the Intern Program experience and create connection points to build a community across the interns.
- Participate in strategic planning and provide logistical support for Fall recruiting event for EMEA (including Romania campus strategy).
- Collaborate with team to build a strong and diverse candidate pool and coming up with
- Working towards a degree in Business Human Resources, Organizational Development, social sciences or related field.
- Experience working in an HR, Marketing or related areas
- Experience with customer service and communications
- Proficient in a Mac environment, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, detail oriented
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, technology organization a plus
- Able to work full-time over the 12 weeks at our Bucharest, Romania office.