Start building your future in banking technology!
Our IT Global Graduate Programme (17th July 2023 – 23rd August 2024) is an in-depth track development programme for junior talent:
From Day 1st on any of the Graduate Programmes of Deutsche Bank’s Technology Centre in Bucharest, you’ll become an essential part of a global team that works at the frontier of financial technology. Even if you don't have experience, with our global platform and world class training opportunities, you can develop your skills, network across the bank and build a career where you belong.
Upon completion, you will be:
• Familiar with Agile delivery methodologies;
• Able to develop source code;
• Able to verify developed source code by reviews and perform unit/integration testing according to software test plan;
• Ready to develop routines to deploy code to target environments;
• Prepared to analyze requirements, write test cases, and create test data;
• Know how to conduct testing activities, analyze, and record test results/defects;
What’s in it for you?
• Full time DB employee from Day 1st ;
• 12-month Paid Programme;
• Global Orientation Training - 1 week in London;
• 2 job rotations, each of 6 months (developer role and other engineering role);
• 2-month dedicated resources for learning & innovative projects;
• Dedicated mentorship from DB;
Apply to our Graduate Programme if you are:
• A student in the last year of bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree or fresh graduate of an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
• Available for a full-time job;
• Open minded and creative personality;
• A team player with the power of code;