What will you be doing?
You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance the user experience. You will partner with product management, the founders and the dev team to make sure our interfaces are reaching our goals and objectives.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functionality
- You will build static and interactive mockups for all the missions we are planning.
- You will evolve, document and maintain our design system.
- You will document and maintain the information infrastructure of our product.
- You will test proposed designs and document findings.
- You will always experiment with new technologies and interactions that could benefit our product.
- You will make sure our releases meet the level of polish required for an app with global ambitions.
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions. Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys and usability tests. Research user behavior.
- You will help and define user personas based in part on your own research.
- You need to have proven success in crafting simple and delightful user interfaces. Consumer focus is a plus.
- You need to show strong UI skills.
- You need to know enough about software development to recognize what developers are talking about. Some of the missions are tech constrained and you need to understand them.
- You need to show crazy attention to detail.
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer etc.
- You need a solid grasp of planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism. We are a team of straight shooters.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Illustration skills are super appreciated.
- It’s a plus if you are a user of our service.
Why the hell would you sign up for something like this?
Seems like a demanding job description, doesn’t it? Why would you do it?
- Because you need a purpose in your life. Because working a 9-5 job, in large team, detached by the effects of your efforts sounds awful to you. Because you want your work to matter!
- Because you understand that assuming responsibility is the only way to grow and develop yourself. Muscles don’t grow while you Netflix and chill on your sofa, but through the pain and sweat in the gym. The same is true for your career and your life.
- Because you will be part of an awesome team of diverse top-performing individuals. And you understand that an entourage of self-driven people is the best gift for your future.
- Because you are intelligent to know to never surrender your opportunity for security. You can always get a cozy secure job, but opportunities to join greatness are far in between.
On the benefits side:
- You can make your own schedule.
- Remote first: we don’t care when and where you work from.
- Market-level salary
- Stock options package