Join us in driving the next gaming revolution!
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. At Electronic Arts Inc, we use our 25+ years of innovation and a wide brand portfolio to create extraordinary new game experiences for millions of players worldwide. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Our aim is to bring together enthusiastic people that combine skill, creativity, innovation, and passion to create immersive experiences for millions of fans worldwide. We provide an inclusive environment that centers around learning, supporting all team members in creating an impactful and rewarding career.
Are you into fresh visuals and ready to go?
As a Broadcasting Designer, you will create cinematic content for EA Sports FIFA games. You will collaborate with producers, art directors, game designers, programmers and artists on the development of authentic and exciting in-game sequences, bringing out the best in football to fans around the world.
- Design, prototype and implement in-game camera sequences
- Follow direction and reference material provided by producers, art directors and game designers
- Learn in-house tools and the Frostbite engine to implement cameras and sequences of shots that convey the authenticity of a live football match broadcast.
- Gather references and present ideas back to the team, following and contributing to the design vision for the project.
- Learn about game development process from concept to final product release.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Familiar with cinematic principles like: camera angles, framing, point of view, camera composition, timing and camera movement
- Motivated to provide fresh content while balancing efficiency
- Someone who is egger to learn the dynamic nature of game development and does not stop at the first obstacle.
- Passion for both design and learning new game editors