Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together experienced people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most experienced industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative, and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
- Write scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code.
- Support and maintain client toolsets.
- Create tools and automation that support game testing and live support.
- Research and development of technology to support and improve test automation and efficiency.
- Perform code reviews and be willing to pair with team members.
- Programming experience in C#
- Must study towards Bachelor's or Master's level degree in Computer Science or Informatics
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Work schedule (6 months):
- July – September – Full-time working schedule
- October - January - Part-time working schedule possible