Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together experienced people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most talented industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
As an intern at EA, you will join a community of creative, inquisitive, smart minds. You will have exposure to the leaders who grow our business – not by a passing introduction, but by working with them. You will gain hands-on experience and get to explore this knows-no-bounds organization. You will go beyond watching the work get done: to take ownership, develop essential skills and make a measurable impact!
Producers at EA are inspiring leaders who manage the development team throughout the life of a project to maintain state-of-the-art gameplay. As a Producer at EA, you will ensure that Game Designers can deliver on game expectations, provide leadership on market trends and recognize and develop economically viable and fresh new game ideas and concepts. Producers help ensure the game is a success by enjoying wearing many hats.
At EA, the talent coming straight from campus is the talent to design the world’s best games, broker the next strategic partnership, and market to the next generation of gamers.
- Passionate about video game industry past, present and future
- An avid gamer with knowledge about different genres
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in an University in any related fields such as Computer Science, Business Administration or others at the moment of your application
- Problem-solver with strong organizational, time and management skills
- MS Office proficient (Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent communicator and proficient in English