Domain Support Specialist RAN with Spanish
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an experienced Domain Support Specialist to secure technical capability as part of Automated Ops 24/7 running of Services & includes diagnosis, fast domain support, routine resource fulfilment & field technical support. This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management, and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities.
- Ensure support for the Incident Management process on RAN
- Perform periodical health checks on the network for the domains above.
- Assist with the post-implementation validation of Major Planned Works on the network.
- Assist with Problem Management post-mortem analysis of major incidents.
- Communicate with field technicians during on-site interventions.
- On regular base shift works, 24/7.
- Handle from reception until closure of the Trouble Tickets under the Domain Support scope from customer and assure the time restoration within SLA. The role must take the proper measures (for example
- functional escalation or participation to work conferences) to ensure closing in a correct manner their assignments.
- Responsible to check constantly and timely the work email and client mailbox, answering all questions and request in a timely manner and taking all necessary actions as per agreed processes.
- Participate in the creation / updating of the procedures and the Technical Instructions to be in line with the technical standards in force. Provide support in improving technical procedures.
- Experiences and continuous self-improvement in Telecommunication and related activities within the project.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- More than one year of experience and a great understanding of telecommunication networks and network elements (5G/ LTE/ UMTS/ GSM architectures, network topologies & standards).
- Good knowledge of basic IP protocols and equipment.
- Knowledge of LINUX operating systems is a plus.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Basic Spanish knowledge ( A2 level) and availability to learn it on the job and via internal courses.
- Knowledge of LINUX operating systems.
- Ability to react quickly, communication and teamwork.
- Ability to work on legal holidays or during nights.
- Concentrated and distributive attention.
- Analytical technical thinking and good communication skills.
- Collect, classify and interpret information.
- Perseverance, task orientation, concentration power, interest in documenting and problem solving, practical spirit, informing, helping
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences w