Why join Ericsson?
We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity. You’ll play a part in using your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what’s possible. To build never-seen-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. Join a team of like-minded innovators driven to go beyond the status quo to build what’s next.
At Ericsson, you can be an explorer, a change maker and a force for good. Our purpose: To create connections that make the unimaginable possible. Our vision: A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future. Our values: Our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded in the walls and where our core values of professionalism, respect, perseverance and integrity shine through in everything we do.
About this opportunity
As an Graduate 1st level Operations Telecommunication Engineer, you will be able to combine deep network knowledge with analytical, customer-service, and organizational leadership to make sure our networks are running as smoothly as possible.
This opportunity suits you if you are a final year student or fresh graduate, with a passion for technology (not necessarily technical studies required) and excellent language skills – English and French, depending on the project. You will receive a 6 month offer, starting with July 2023 and you will work in shifts in a hybrid mode, both from the office and from your home.
You’ll get the opportunity to
- Learn to effectively monitor 24/7 a live mobile network correctly reacting to any potential issues that might affect the service or interrupt essential service (like emergency call), working in shifts in the Network Operations Center area
- Learn to coordinate, support, manage, and execute 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities, to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels
- Open customer trouble tickets and receive orders request in various types of applications
- Initiate functional issues of incidents, trend analysis of end-user performance and faults to early identify customer incidents or problems
- Actively participate in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (IT, Telecom) or Foreign Languages – final year or recent graduate
- Understanding of telecommunication networks and network elements or passion about technology and 5G
- English proficiency and excellent French language skills if the project requires it
- Analytical technical thinking
- Ability to react quickly, communicate openly
- Perseverance, curiosity, ambition and problem-solving skills
- Availability to develop others and collaborate
What we offer
As our future grads, we’ll give you the freedom to think big and the capability to fulfill your potential at Ericsson. We are always looking for graduates with inquiring minds who can contribute to our industry-leading solutions and help shape the future of connectivity. To put it simply, we change how people, businesses and societies connect – and the results are genuinely exciting, challenging and often, awe-inspiring.