Why join Ericsson?
We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity. You’ll play a part in using your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what’s possible. To build never-seen-before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. Join a team of like-minded innovators driven to go beyond the status quo to build what’s next. At Ericsson, you can be an explorer, a change maker and a force for good. Our purpose: To create connections that make the unimaginable possible. Our vision: A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future. Our values: Our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded in the walls and where our core values of professionalism, respect, perseverance and integrity shine through in everything we do.
About this opportunity
As a Junior Core and Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the coordination, management and execution of maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than the one offered by the MS Automation Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
This opportunity suits you if you are a final year student or recent graduate from a technical faculty and have excellent English language skills. You will receive a 6 month offer, starting with August 2023 and you will work in a hybrid mode, both from the office and from your home.
You’ll get the opportunity to
- Ensure Technical Authority Support Activities and incident management, as well as preventive maintenance and performance management
- Handle from reception until closure the trouble tickets and service requests from customer and assure the time restoration within SLA.
- Generate scripts or any other program required in daily activities.
- Configure Telecommunication Networks and is responsible for configuration of nodes, maintenance during the configuration process and involvement in the process of transfer to the maintenance team in accordance with the processes.
- Intervene in the event of occurrence of incidents during and / or after the configuration has been completed.
- Create trouble tickets to highlight unresolved issues after completing setup.
- Provides remote support for the personnel who perform the implementation activities on the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (ETTI, Automatics & Computer Science)– final year or recent graduate
- Understanding of telecommunication networks and network elements
- English proficiency
- Analytical technical thinking
- Ability to react quickly, communicate openly
- Perseverance, curiosity, ambition and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge or experience of some of the following would be highly appreciated:
- Linux & IP
- Telecommunication Server