Here at FotoNation/Tobii we solve Computer Vision problems for real product applications such as In-Car Monitoring. To support the research and development of such solutions, one of the critical aspects is creating good synthetic datasets to feed the machine learning algorithms and do product validation. Sometimes the real in-car or at-home data for each scenario is difficult and expensive to source, annotate and manage. Data management and data science is at the heart of many ML systems due to data-driven application characteristics, data-centric workload characteristics, and system architectures inspired by classical data management techniques. For this application the requirement is to build components that can help automate the process of creating synthetic datasets. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team formed by software engineers and 3D artists.
You will be responsible with:
- Creating applications/components dedicated to efficiently managing synthetic datasets, providing robust solutions for data manipulation and analysis.
- Designing, implementing, and sustaining a multi-worker system that excels in rendering synthetic data, ensuring its consistent and reliable performance throughout its lifecycle.
- Developing a system capable of intelligently parsing log files, extracting valuable insights, and transforming raw data into meaningful statistics tailored for real-world use cases.
- Creating scripts with the capability to automate tasks across various stages of the development process, streamlining efficiency and enhancing productivity.
- Connecting your development work with the specific needs of the business, ensuring a smooth collaboration between technical improvements and overall product objectives.
Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the enhancement of our current in-house systems, ensuring they are optimized to perform tasks with greater efficiency. This involves implementing improvements and innovative solutions that elevate the overall functionality and capabilities of the existing systems.
- Good scripting and programming skills with good understanding of design patterns.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Java & Python.
- Working with image content / imaging libraries.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AngularJS.
- Experience with Kibana/ MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Data-oriented personality with good statistical background.
Intern Employee Benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 5 vacation days for the duration of the summer internship
- Flexible working hours
- Sport fee compensation
- Bookster subscription
- Professional Development Trainings
- Team & Company Events