Here at Xperi we solve Computer Vision problems for real product applications such as In-Car Monitoring. To support the research and development of such solutions, one of the critical aspects is creating good datasets to feed the machine learning algorithms and do product validation. Sometimes the real in-car or at-home data for each scenario is difficult and expensive to source, annotate and manage. Data management and data science is at the heart of many ML systems due to data-driven application characteristics, data-centric workload characteristics, and system architectures inspired by classical data management techniques. For this application the requirement is to build a demo infrastructure in support for machine learning framework. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team formed by software. R&D and data engineers.
You will be responsible to:
- Develop applications/ components for managing datasets
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply for data sets annotation.
- Develop software and scripts for acquiring data from specific sources and convert metadata to a common data format.
- Integrate your development effort with relevant business needs.
Your job will be to create a demo application that will cluster different sources of data to a common format, index the data and have query and statistical report functionalities.
- Good scripting and programming skills with good understanding of design patterns.
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL).
- Working with image content / imaging libraries.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kibana/ MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Python/ Ruby/ Java/ C++.
- Data-oriented personality with good statistical background.
Intern Employee Benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 5 vacation days for the duration of the summer internship
- Flexible working hours
- Sport fee compensation
- Bookster subscription
- Connectivity fee if working remotely
- Professional Development Trainings
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Team & Company Events