Our Interns will start working with us in Nov 2020 - if you are graduating in 2021 OR are studying towards your Masters/already engaged in a master program, then apply today!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Our internship program will consist of on boarding trainings, one-to-one coaching with buddy assignments and interaction with colleagues and interns in different countries across the region (Central Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa). Interns will have the chance to be involved in certain critical daily operations, as well as to take part in long term projects.
We are looking for interns who want to learn more about automation, in the increasingly important role which it plays in the IT landscape today. Those selected will join us on various projects and assist in areas such as: getting their hands dirty writing code, creating new solutions, taking part in technical presentations and trainings, and much more. Depending on the project, you will also come into contact with SCRUM (Agile) management methodologies or Waterfall.
As a Testing Trainee you will:
- Work on successful telecom and/or IT projects and learn about industry trends and needs
- Learn what is testing and how does it fit in the development cycle (waterfall and agile)
- Understand the development team working model and release cycle deliveries
- Learn about frameworks and tools used in software development and testing
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Gain experience with automation tools
- Students enrolled in Bachelor or Master Programs, interested in technology (Computer Science/Telecom/Electrical Engineering fields)
- English – Fluent, speaking and writing
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Knowledge of REST API best practices and usage
- Good programming skills and knowledge of algorithms, data structures and OOP concepts
- Java knowledge is a big plus
- Selenium or any other GUI automation tools knowledge is a big plus
- Dynamic person, proactive, creative and with initiative;
- Very good communication & interaction skills;
- Organized and deadlines oriented.
- Extra-curricular activities would be considered a plus;
Why internship @ HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Opportunity to learn from experts in the field
- Prospect of a full-time position after internship
- 40 hours per week with flexible schedule in order to match your program
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation.