Safety first, but what are the requirements needed to prevent threats? Do you want to become part of a successful team on the leading edge of automotive technology? We are making the cars of the future cleaner, safer and smarter: help us to achieve this goal with your skills, passion and enthusiasm and support our team as our Student Job Automotive Functional Safety Engineer in Bucharest!
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
In your new role you will:
- Define the safety concept/architecture together with the concept and design team, based on specified safety requirements for the application;
- Conduct safety analysis (FTA, DFA, FMEDA, HAZOP) on the hardware architecture, software architecture and safety concept;
- Propose technical solutions for identified issues, and collaborate with the design and concept team to find the right-fit solution;
- Monitor the progress of safety-related activities and trigger updates based on design changes during the product lifecycle;
- Contribute, present and sustain the safety analysis during the project development phase and audits;
- Stay connected to the Functional Safety communities at Infineon to get insights into other projects and continuously maintain our local state-of-the-art;
We are flexible about the possibility of becoming a full-time job.
You are best equipped for this task if you :
- Are currently in a Master´s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or a comparable field of study;
- Have knowledge of Analog/Digital integrated circuits;
- Good understanding of electronic blocks/systems;
- Have knowledge of safety analysis methods (FTA, DFA, FMEDA) is a plus;
- Have knowledge of ISO26262, IEC_TR_61508 is a plus;
- Are fluent in English, German is a plus.