Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People? If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
For Lenovo’s private cloud platform ThinkAgile CP we are looking for a highly motivated student with C/C++, python and/or bash knowledge. You will be part of a global team and will get the chance to gain firsthand experience in operating the worldwide private cloud platform that is competing with cloud offerings from Nutanix, VMWare, Microsoft and Amazon.
In this position, you will:
- Learn about the inner workings under the hood of a private cloud platform.
- Acquire knowledge about virtualization and software defined networking.
- Develop new features in C/C++, python and/or bash, according to our team’s quality standard.
- Gain Linux administration/deployment insights.
- Have fun!
Apply if you have:
- General C/C++ programming skills, boost is a plus
- General Linux programming and configuration knowledge
- General scripting language skills, e.g. python or bash
- Git knowledge - that would be awesome, but you can learn as you go