Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People? If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
The Lenovo Microsoft Solution and enablement team is looking for an engineer motivated to learn Windows operating System, Virtualization, MSSQL, big data clusters and bringing Linux in Datacenter Solutions.
In this position, you will:
- Work with Hyperconverged Storage Failover Clusters, Storage Spaces Direct
- Work in measuring the performance of Datacenter platforms and solutions
- Build Big Data clusters within hybrid environments
- Integrate Linux Services and capabilities in Azure Hub and HCI
Apply if you have:
- Proven Windows server and/or Ubuntu/RedHat Linux experience
- Good understanding of the networking stack
- Experience with MySQL or MSSQL
- Understanding of Docker
- Basic knowledge in storage
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Azure, Windows administration, Linux Administration
- Experience with Kubernetes
Be part of the transformation! Your global career begins here!
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately!