Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People? If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you! Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
The Lenovo development team is seeking a highly motivated student with knowledge regarding Java technologies. The candidate will be a member of a global team that is creating system management tools. You will create innovative solutions and solve complex problems and become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture as you will work alongside mature teams involved in taking our business into the next of stage of our IT future state.
- You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You enjoy working with some of the best engineers, architects and learning from them
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant field of study.
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in collaborative, cross functional, and multi-cultural teams
- Knowledge of backend frameworks (Django/Flask) and Python 3.6+
- Good knowledge of OOP standards and coding design principles
- Knowledge of REST services
- SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL); NoSQL (Redis)
- Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment Strategies
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately! In the future, you are also able to grow in your career as we have over various technical roles in our lab, so you can gain expertise from different fields!