Kickstart your career in sales with Lenovo!
Lenovo EMEA is looking for new university graduates who are insatiably curious about technology and want to pursue a career in sales. If you are customer focused and people-centric and have a desire to work on the frontline with clients, apply today for this dynamic rotational program that will jumpstart your career. This is a full-time contract position with dedicated two-year development rotations based on business needs.
What we will offer: An opportunity to make an impact and develop your career with a global technology leader Highly engaging, diverse and inclusive environment SmartWork setting (home and office based) Training,Tools, and Network you need to be successful 2 year contract position that will develop you into a competitive candidate for multiple sales positions at Lenovo
Year One: Business and Sales Learning
Training to help you sell, and succeed as a sales professional
Collaborate and learn from experienced Sales Executives and functional experts to broaden your knowledge of our sales strategy, processes and solutions
Year Two: Sales Capability
You will spend one year in a sales position to get real-life experience, working with various products, segments, and business units.
Upon completion of the program, you will be prepared to compete for open Hybrid and Sales Account Executive positions across the globe or choose to consider other Lenovo business areas
- Networking, job shadowing and mentor opportunities.
- Discussions and interactions with key members of Lenovo’s Executive Leadership team.
- Ongoing exposure and training on Lenovo’s innovative products, business strategy and culture, key initiatives, and business model.
- Graduation from an accredited university within 12 months of Lenovo program start date (2021 and 2022 graduates are eligible) with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related studies
- Clear and confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in team setting
- Data-based decision making
- Goal and achievement oriented
- Some sales or entrepreneurial experience
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Strong verbal and written skills - English and Romanian
- Eligibility to work in Romania