The Internship program is dedicated to students that are in at least the 2nd year of study, from one of the Faculties: Computer Science, Automatics and Computer Engineering, Mathematics - Informatics, Economic Informatics (FEAA).
The Internship program is paid and it will take place during the summer, starting in July, and ending in September.
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Analytical and algorithmic thinking;
- Familiar with HTTP(S) protocol;
- Familiar with Web Services (RESTful APIs);
- Basic programming knowledge;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proactive attitude, creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality.
Nice to have
- Open source hobby coding;
- Familiar with Low Code development platforms;
- Familiar with UML diagrams;
- Involvement in faculty projects.
What’s in it for you?
- The Internship will provide you with unrivalled hands on learning experience working within a product company, in an agile working environment, on live projects;
- You will boost your professional and personal skills and will benefit from continuous mentoring and career advice;
- In the first month you will actively participate to intensive trainings;
- In the last two months you will be part of the integration team;
- You will gain knowledge in working with a Low Code platform (web services orchestration engine);
- You will be hands-on in developing integrations between multiple Fintech systems.
Compensation and benefits
- An attractive salary package;
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team and to work in a pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Therapeutic massage;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics.