Mambu is the cloud platform for banking and lending businesses, built for speed and agility. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
The Internship program is dedicated to students that are in their final year of study, from one of the Faculties: Computer Science, Automatics and Computer Engineering, Mathematics - Informatics.
The Internship program is paid and it will take place during the summer, starting in July, and ending in September.
- Theoretical knowledge of OOP concepts, SQL (DML & DDL) and the ability to apply OOP on a modeling case;
- Applied data structures knowledge;
- Problem solving skills;
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proactive attitude, creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality.
Nice to have:
- Experience with code debugging;
- Own public projects on GitHub;
- Involvement in faculty projects.
What’s in it for you?
- The Internship will provide you with unrivalled hands on learning experience working within a product company, in an agile working environment, on live projects;
- You will boost your professional and personal skills and will benefit from continuous mentoring and career advice;
- In the first month you will actively participate to intensive training;
- Get to familiar level with Java, JUnit, SQL, code quality;
- Get to familiar level with development good practices;
- After the first month you will be part of one of the technical teams.
Compensation and benefits:
- An attractive salary package;
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team and to work in a pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Therapeutic massage;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics.