The Internship program is dedicated to students that are in at least the 2nd year of study, from one of the Faculties: Computer Science, Automatics and Computer Engineering, Mathematics - Informatics.
The Internship program is paid and it will take place during the summer, starting in July, and ending in September.
- Theoretical knowledge of OOP concepts, SQL (DML & DDL) and the ability to apply OOP on a modeling case;
- Applied data structures knowledge;
- Problem solving skills;
- Experience with code debugging;
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proactive attitude, creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality.
Nice to have
- Own public projects on github;
- Involvement in faculty projects.
What’s in it for you?
- The Internship will provide you with unrivalled hands on learning experience working within a product company, in an agile working environment, on live projects;
- You will boost your professional and personal skills and will benefit from continuous mentoring and career advice;
- In the first month you will actively participate to intensive trainings;
- Get to familiar level with Java, JUnit, SQL, code quality;
- Get to familiar level with development good practices;
- After the first month you will be part of one of the technical teams.
Compensation and benefits
- An attractive salary package;
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team and to work in a pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance
- Therapeutic massage;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics.