Mambu is the cloud platform for banking and lending businesses, built for speed and agility. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
The Internship program is dedicated to students that are in the last year of Bachelor’s degree study or higher, from one of the Faculties: Computer Science, Automatics and Computer Engineering, Mathematics - Informatics, Business Informatics (FEAA).
The Internship program is paid and it will take place during the summer, starting in July, and lasting for 12 weeks.
- Adaptable to change and eager to learn Salesforce and build a career as a Salesforce Engineer;
- Familiar with best practices in regards to: security, microservices, version control, authentication protocols;
- Able to analyse complex technical information;
- Active listener and analytical thinker;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with SaaS / PaaS concepts.
What’s in it for you?
- The Internship will provide you with unrivalled hands on learning experience working within a product company, in an agile working environment, on live projects;
- You will boost your professional and personal skills and will benefit from continuous mentoring and career advice;
- In the first month you will actively participate to intensive trainings;
- In the last two months you will be part of the integration team;
- You will be hands-on in developing integrations between Mambu and Salesforce using the Apex Programming Language.
Compensation and benefits:
- An attractive salary package;
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team and to work in a pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Therapeutic massage;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, digital banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tools for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.