If you’re a customer of one of the largest digital banks in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn’t even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A (code) mark on a product used by millions of people!
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
The Internship program is dedicated to students that are in the 2nd year of Bachelor’s degree study or higher, from one of the Faculties: Computer Science, Automatics and Computer Engineering, Mathematics - Informatics, Economic Informatics (FEAA).
The Internship program is paid and it will take place during the summer, starting on 18th of July, and lasting for 12 weeks. The internship will provide you the unrivalled hands on learning experience working within a product company, in an agile working environment, on live projects.
What are we looking for?
- Proactive attitude, enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Analytical and algorithmic thinking;
- Familiar with HTTP(S) protocol;
- Familiar with Web Services (RESTful APIs);
- Familiar with an Object-Oriented programming knowledge; Java is preferred;
- If you are familiar to Python we have a position for you.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What’s in it for you?
- You will boost your professional and personal skills and will benefit from continuous mentoring and career advice;
- In the first month you will actively participate to intensive trainings;
- In the last two months you will be part of the team;
- You will gain knowledge in working with a Low Code platform (web services orchestration engine);
- You will be hands-on in developing integrations between multiple Fintech systems.
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. As a member of the Iasi team, you will have access to:
- An attractive salary package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas / Monthly bus pass;
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Therapeutic massage;
- Sports package;
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.