IT doesn’t get better than this!
N-able isn’t just another software company – we’re going places, and we’d love for you to be a part of that journey. With N-ablites in more than 15 countries around the world, you’re adding your unique voice to a diverse team of people who are supporting our customers, and one another. The Way We Work, our hybrid working model based on trust and flexibility, allows you to maximize your contributions while growing your career. Join our team as a Software Engineer Intern and see how you can make a difference! The internship will provide an opportunity to learn new technologies and work with a team of experienced software engineers.
What you’ll do:
- Be exposed to the full Software Development Life Cycle of a product and understand software development processes and methodologies
- Take part in mentorship programs run by our Dev, QA, and DevOps teams
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned with coding standards
- Plan, design, execute and automate tests to ensure software quality
- Find and resolve software defects and ensure high-quality product delivery
What you’ll bring:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Programming skills in at least one language (e.g. Java, C++, Python, C#, Go, etc.).
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures and software design patterns
- Analytical thinking, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
What will make you stand out:
- Relevant projects and coding experiences, such as personal projects, open-source contributions and hackathons
- An understanding of software development trends and the ability to apply these to real-world problems
- Familiarity with software development processes and methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Familiarity with software testing methodologies and tools
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic
This is a 6h/day, paid internship with flexible hours and the possibility of conversion to a permanent role (either full or part-time). We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, opportunities for skill development and growth, and the chance to work on meaningful projects that make a difference.