Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
- You will be part of the software team working on products that will power the autonomous cars of tomorrow.
- You will learn about embedded software programming as part of our projects on device drivers and operating systems, interact with leading global experts for automotive technologies and get familiar with quality standards and models required in the automotive industry.
- Some of the technologies developed in Romania include real time operating systems, device drivers and integrated embedded solutions.
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following experience is a plus:
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Linux operating system
- Real Time Operating Systems
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Make files, scripting languages
- English (spoken and written)