The systems engineering team is responsible of the application development and customer support activities. As such we are a customer facing team who is also critical to create relevant material to facilitate the usage of our products by our customers.
On our KW3x BLE offering we would ilke to have a comprehensive report on the memory usage and the memory management based on multiple use cases:
Start date: as soon as possible Scope: Evaluate/Estimate the RAM usage on different BLE scenarios:
- 1 to 1 bi-directional max payload encrypted communication every 100ms;
- 1 to 4 bi-directional max payload encrypted communication every 100ms;
- 1 to 8 bi-directional max payload encrypted communication every 100ms;
Develop and test embedded software for Bluetooth, Low Energy and OpenThread. To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is required:
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty.
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with key aspects of Real Time Operating Systems (multi-tasking, multi-threading)
- Familiarity with processor architectures
- Fluent English read/write/speak capability
- Good spirit on teamwork.