Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
CodeWarrior embedded software development studio is a complete integrated development environment (IDE) that provides a highly visual and automated framework to accelerate development of the most complex embedded applications.
This role within the NXP CodeWarrior team is to work closely with the existing team in the design, development and testing of various components and functionality within CW IDE. The role will involve working on new functionality as well as enhancing existing product features.
- Student in a terminal year, preferable in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics;
- Good knowledge with C/C++;
- Knowledge of operating systems fundamentals;
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and learn from technical experts;
- Good English command.
The following are pluses:
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems;
- Knowledge of a scripting programming language (such as Phyton), version control systems (such as GIT)
This is a tremendous opportunity to work alongside with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the arena of embedded high-performance computing. You will be part of a strong multinational company having the opportunity to develop together with us.