Ready to join the future of innovation in IT at NXP? Become part of the startup of a dynamic team that is leading NXP on a digital transformation journey. Your role is to be an ambassador for the Agile and DevOps way of working within our global NXP organization. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team. As Customer Supply Representative you will need to ensure a smooth and efficient communication with your customers, be proactive and solution oriented, and also act as an interface with sales, marketing, planning, logistics, finance.
- Manage Client relationship through providing daily operational support via telephone and e-mail
- Act as one contact to the Client, communicating all relevant information and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsible from receiving and processing of customer’s orders until final delivery
- Proactively monitor backlog of orders using different tools and reports, and work to avoid escalations
- Ensure structured and high quality communication related to issues affecting the order backlog & deal with all written or verbal requests from the Clients
- Uses own judgment to escalate issues at the right time and to the correct owner
- Ensures that NXP policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are met and maintained
NXP IT is well recognized as a modern IT organization with a DevOps ways of working. We are a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement. In the Customer Supply Chain team our focus is to meet our client’s demand and avoid any supply disconnects, as well as to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. We’re in a continuous quest to increase process automation and become more efficient.
Professional qualifications in the fields of: international relations, order management, supply chain, logistics Computer skills, MS Office package required Relevant experience in a similar role would definitely be a plus Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken German will represent a big advantage Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world. We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live.