We are looking for an intern student for the Automotive Integration Team to start the NXP experience as soon as possible.
You will be exposed to cutting edge software and hardware and technologies used by billions of people world wide, as part of the leading automotive player which NXP is.
Start date: as soon as possible.
- participate at the development of automation frameworks which implement a continuous integration across the full software vertical in automotive;
- learn how to work and deliver quality products in an agile environment.
- basic programming skills (procedural and/or OOP), basic scripting (Python, makefile);
- smart, focused on problems solving;
You will learn:
- how to develop professional [efficient, well tested, scalable] software for a leading industry (automotive);
- how to work in a team with a broad range of experience and seniority;
- get in touch with the full software stack used in automotive.