NXP Romania R&D IT Team provides the global NXP community with a unified design environment, infrastructure, and deploys and supports compute hardware and applications, and ensures security & compliance to company-wide standards. The candidate will:
- Gain expertise in analysis, development, configuration, maintenance, and deployment of the R&D IT infrastructure and Windows/Linux operating systems
- Perform timely troubleshooting, performance tuning, maintenance of systems, and participate in strategic projects and ensure that system and server-based applications run correctly
- Provide and maintain up-to-date documentation of system configurations & procedures for implementation and plan, recommend, develop specifications to implement appropriate technologies into the computing environment.
- Learn to maintain IT infrastructure hardware and act based on ITIL procedures
- Ability to analyze customer needs and recommend solutions/products
- Participate in regularly scheduled reviews with peers and end-users
- Help with hardware installations, upgrades and replacements
- Provide support via helpdesk tickets web-based tools
The candidate should have analytical thinking skill sets necessary to solve problems and maintain a global mind set. He/she should be able to communicate at a technical level with a diverse group of team members (junior to senior level skill sets). Must be motivated and self-challenged with good written and verbal communication skills. Individual must be fluent in English, being able to work with remote (offsite) team members while implementing new computing technologies & projects. The candidate must adhere to organizational quality standards & procedures.
Your profile: Must have skills:
- Windows/Linux System Administration
- Technical operations of data center infrastructure, including virtualization solutions
- Professional storage equipment
- Network configuration/implementation
Self-motivated, must possess good analytical and teamwork skills
Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughout the course of this assignment.
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world. We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live.