Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
The Microcontrollers Connectivity Software group is developing low-power and cost-effective wireless connectivity solutions for embedded devices. These solutions address a number of applications, including consumer, industrial and health care ensuring NXP’s role as a leader in the growing field of IoT.
The internship will consist in test development and system testing.
Moreover, all software projects will be related to connectivity and networking technologies or applications.
General benefits for the selected candidates include:
- Increasing skills in programming, testing and debugging;
- Deepening of knowledge for software systems and connectivity protocols;
- Working with new, in-development global technologies and standards;
- Learning professional software development techniques such as version control and configuration administration;
- Using our tailored Agile Scrum working model and participating to the creation and delivery of sprint increments
Hiring opportunity after the completion of the internship and university studies.
We are looking for students from: * Computers and Automatics Faculty (3rd and 4th year of study); * Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications (3rd and 4th year of study);
Competencies in one or several of the following fields:
- Communication protocols and standards
- Basic knowledge of microprocessors architecture