Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
Become part of a highly talented and dynamic team that develops, and tests Eclipse-based tools provided by NXP to accelerate development of the most complex embedded applications. As a lab engineer, you will be responsible of the lab infrastructure maintenance used by our team members.
· Lab equipment (hardware boards, physical machines, VMs, peripherals) configuration and maintenance
· Management of lab inventory
· Maintenance of the build system
· Relationship with the IT team
Our team is part of Edge Processing Software group and is responsible of development and testing of several tools in our portfolio, including MCUXpresso IDE and Codewarrior. We collaborate with other local and global team members, while demonstrating independence in solving problems and agility in switching tasks as per customer priorities. We use Agile methodology for our products development and implement Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment practices.
To be successful in this role you have: · 4th year college student, major in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent
· Previous interaction with hardware infrastructure in a system environment
· Basic level of scripting (e.g. Python, Bash)
· Fluency in English
· Debugging hardware skills
· Basic networking understanding
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent teamworking skills