NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Owing to the success of our business our department is growing. We are looking for an enthusiastic Test Developer to join Secure Software IP team
You will be part of highly talented team developing secure high-performance security software for next generation products in different market segments (payment, identification, mobile, IoT, Automotive, …)
The Security Software IP team is responsible for developing and testing security/cryptographic libraries. The main challenge for a Software Developer in Test would be to develop automated tests targeting the functionality of the library and adding features to the test framework while maintaining support for all the hardware platforms.
Full time position for juniors & recent graduates.
Start date: as soon as possible.
- Develop automated software tests according to specification on target side(in C on an embedded target) and on the host side(in Python/java on PC);
- Implement test framework improvements(new features);
- First-level analysis of test regressions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Microelectronics Engineering or similar;
* 2+ years of working experience;
- Practical experience with scripting development(Python or similar)
- Knowledge of software testing methodology;
- Knowledge of the C language and embedded development is highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of test/development of cryptographic algorithms is highly appreciated;
- Good English communication skills;
- Good Problem Solving skills.