We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems.
Start date: as soon as possible.
You will develop high quality embedded system-level software for our RealTime software drivers following also the AUTOSAR automotive standard.
- Create and maintain code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of planning, designing and implementing new software solutions.
- Develop solutions for demonstration of software and hardware features and for the validation of the software products.
By joining our Bucharest team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is required:
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- English language (spoken and written). Romanian language knowledge is also needed.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols.
- Knowledge of Autosar standard.
- ARM architecture.
- Makefiles, scripting languages.