Ready to join the future of innvation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries. Your Responsabilities
- interacting with real embedded engineers;
- learning about a modern processor architecture;
- writing embedded C code, perhaps a bit of assembly language;
- brushing up on python skills for automating;
- understanding how to program in software a hardware communication peripheral; Your Team As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations. As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards. Your Profile
Must have skills:
- Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging)
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- Willingness to deliver high-quality software products
- English (spoken and written)
The following is a plus:
- list item Experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world.
We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live. What’s next
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we kindly invite you to apply!
Please note: The successful candidate may/will be responsible for security related tasks. The assignment may/will be in scope of security certifications, therefore a conscious and reliable way of working is necessary.