Ready to join the future of innvation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
- interacting with real embedded engineers;
- learning about a modern processor architecture;
- brushing up on python skills for automating;
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing.
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features in the Continuous Integration Frameworks.
Your Team: As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations. As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.
- Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging)
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- Good understanding of automation frameworks like Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, and others.
- Willingness to deliver high-quality software products
- English (spoken and written)
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world.
We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we kindly invite you to apply!
Please note: The successful candidate may/will be responsible for security related tasks. The assignment may/will be in scope of security certifications, therefore a conscious and reliable way of working is necessary.