- Design, develop and test embedded software for Graphics applications
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecom or Informatics faculty.
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Familiarity with fundamentals of Graphics
- Familiarity with key aspects of Real Time Operating Systems (multi-tasking, multi-threading)
- Familiarity with processor architectures
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment