Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
NXP is the world's No. 1 supplier of semiconductors to global auto manufacturers. As one of the most important product lines of NXP – ARM core based i.MX application processor further expands its business and grows rapidly. The i.MX family of processors includes latest graphics, video accelerators and image processing accelerators. The business of i.MX application processor covers Consumer, Automotive and Industrial. We provide comprehensive design solutions, including software, development tools, application support, training, documentation and reference platforms, enabling our customers to rapidly go to market.
As one of the major R&D force in EDGE Processing business line, this GPU driver team belong to GTEC (Graphics Technology Engineering Center), is responsible for enabling graphics for all i.MX application processors covering broader markets.
Design, develop and test embedded software for Graphics applications
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty.
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Familiarity with fundamentals of Graphics
- Familiarity with key aspects of Real Time Operating Systems (multi-tasking, multi-threading)
- Familiarity with processor architectures
- Fluent English read/write/speak capability
- Good spirit on teamwork.