Start Date: as soon as possible
Act as part of an international team and contribute to MCUXpresso IDE by adding support for new NXP devices, following development process specifications.
You will be part of the Software Development Tools Team, enhancing MCUXpresso IDE that brings developers an easy-to-use Eclipse-based development environment for NXP® MCUs based on Arm® Cortex®-M cores. The MCUXpresso IDE offers advanced editing, compiling, and debugging features with the addition of MCU-specific debugging views, code trace and profiling, multicore debugging, and integrated configuration tools.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Willingness to learn and proactive attitude
- Knowledge of C/ C++/ Java coding and familiarity with hardware architecture concepts
- Basic knowledge of microprocessors architecture
- Knowledge of XML/XSD and scripting languages (Python, TCL)
- Comfort with data structures and algorithms
- Comfort with English read/write/speak
Furthermore, you are:
- Student of Computer Science or related fields
- Quick learner, grasping new technologies
- Agile and flexible with changing priorities
- Problem-solver – able to identify/ analyze/ propose solutions to various technical issues