Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
Become part of a highly talented and dynamic team that develops and enhances CodeWarrior Development Tool, a complete integrated Development Environment (IDE) that provides a highly visual and automated framework used to bring up NXP networking processors and accelerate the creation of the most complex embedded applications. As a software test engineer, you will work with embedded devices and the software ecosystem around them, with a special focus on CodeWarrior Development Tool testing. You will be exposed to different software technologies and software development phases.
- Create test plans and test cases based on software requirements and review them with the development team and product architect to close the gaps
- Execute manual and automated tests, analyze results, report and track defects, verify fixes and perform follow-up work to resolve issues
- Develop automated software tests according to specifications
- Implement test framework improvements
- Adopt and apply proper test strategies and methodologies
Our team is part of Edge Processing Software group and is responsible of development and testing of several tools in our portfolio, including CodeWarrior Development Tool. The entire team is located in Romania, but we collaborate with other local and global team members, while demonstrating independence in solving problems and agility in switching tasks as per customer priorities. We use Agile methodology for our products development and implement Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment practices.
- 3rd or 4th year in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language, SWTBot - framework API, Junit
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python)
- Understanding of Systems architecture
- Knowledge of embedded development systems
- Analytical/problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English