Ready to join the future of innovation at NXP?
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
- Knowledge of programming in C for embedded systems
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Linux operating system or Real Time Operating Systems
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low-level software
- Usage of Makefiles, scripting languages
- English (spoken and written)
- learning about a modern processor architecture and software testing for them
- testing and checking embedded C code
- writing code for a new unit testing framework
- understanding how and where to use code coverage and backpropagation
- getting skilled in using a debugger probe for studying bugs and profiling information for embedded target device
- learning why compliance with software process gets you faster to results
- interacting with real embedded engineers
Your team By joining our team, beside an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to work as part of an innovative, high-performance team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.