We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarters.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, experimenting with the latest tools and technologies, eager to learn BigData skills to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you!
The project is a platform for managing a fleet of millions of SIMs, the main focus being tracking, processing, and interrogating the traffic data in order to obtain reports that bring value to the customers.
What we bring:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
- We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Self-organizing teams
- Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
What you bring:
- Passion for Java or Scala (or other functional language)
- Understanding of OOP
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Interest in Big Data technologies
What you will learn:
- Distributed systems
- Functional programming using Scala
- Spark ( both batching and streaming )
- Messaging queues ( ex: Kafka )
- NO-SQL Database ( ex: Cassandra )
- Cloud technologies ( ex: S3 )
- Monitoring tools ( ex: Grafana, Prometheus )
Thank you for applying!