Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange is looking for new colleagues to build applications for a large and business critical functional area in company IT eco-system.
You will grow in our team as part of IT development division. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the "battlefield". Developers and architects meet up to share their technical experiences from their projects and you will have the chance to engage in conversations around modern software practices, new tools or solutions that worked or not for them and validation of your assumptions around a particular difficult problem that you encountered.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are architects, business analysts, project managers, quality assurance engineers, software developers, Ops teams and product owners.
Let’s talk a little bit of our current projects. We currently develop an evaluation application and a product for French customers that consist in a portal where users can sign for testing of Orange products. Both of the present projects are using Angular 8+ with Redux for state management.
What we bring:
- A friendly environment in which you can grow
- An Agile working environment environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Trainings and conferences
- We encourage periodic updates of the frontend frameworks in use, so that our projects are always using the latest technology
- Be part of team’s sprint cycle
- Implement end to end features
What you bring:
- Work self-directed
- Be a supporting teammate
- First basic experience in web development
- Enrolled at university for a Bachelor or Master program
Good to have:
- Basic knowledge of OOP
- Basic experience with any framework
Thank you for applying!