How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services this is possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, integrators, system engineers, service and project managers. In your daily activities you will work on cloud environments (IAAS & PAAS) and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
What we bring:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
- The ability to work with new technologies, access to training resources and mentorship
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Flexible working time and hybrid remote work
What you will learn:
- Cloud Engineering applied to Big Data components (applications and services)
- What is cloud engineering? Private & public cloud concepts
- Automate deployments: Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Git, CI/CD
- Log analytics and full-text search and visualization: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
What we expect you to bring:
- Passion about automatization & integration
- Can-do-attitude, nothing is impossible you just did not find the solution yet
- Experience with one of the following: Linux, Python, Bash, Git, Ansible, CI/CD (is a plus)
Thank you for applying!