How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services this is possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, always experimenting with the latest tools and technologies, eager to learn Big Data technologies to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you!
The project is a management and monitoring software for fleets of SIMs, with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate. Some of the great features that we are working on are: alerting system based on different criteria, export multiple reports types with statistics, REST APIs needed by other services. But these are just a couple of examples, join us to discover many more!
What we bring:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
- Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
- We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Self-organizing teams
- Flexible working time and hybrid remote work
- Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
What we expect you to bring: * Familiarity with Linux operating systems * Familiarity with networking architecture (e.g Load Balancing, TCP/IP, Routing) * Familiarity with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) is a big plus * Ability to create automation scripts in Bash or Python * Knowledge of relational/non-relational databases * Eagerness to learn new technologies * Problem-solving skills
What will you learn:
- Automation of deployment processes (Ansible, Jenkins, Rundeck)
- Scripting or programming for automating tasks (Bash, Python)
- Monitoring microservices using stacks like Grafana/Prometheus/ELK stack
- Application containerization (Docker + Kubernetes)
Thank you for applying!