At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact.
What you will Learn:
The Commercial Excellence department at PayU is responsible to continuously improve all processes, systems and capabilities related to the Sales organization.
We work directly with the Sales management and most of the salespeople and operate in the center of all sales-related activities to support and improve.
We work in the following Key system environment:
- The Sales and Services cloud systems “Salesforce”;
- Commercial sales and merchant reporting and Analyses via Tableau and Excel;
- Commercial process framework (in Signavio, PPT, and SharePoint);
- Commercial Excellence Community for communication on SharePoint and Workplace; Responsibilities and key activities:
- Overall support of Head of Commercial Excellence in day-to-day operational activities.
- Investigate, plan and develop training needs and programs for Sales Organization, related to process training, system training, and product training.
- Analyze and improve our Internal Sales organization Communication strategy, System and implementation.
- Manage and improve our internal Business Communications (groups, channels and newsletters). -Maintain and improve our existing Process documentation.
Although the first focus of this internship is to support and improve our commercial training capabilities, you will get to also explore all of the above elements and discover where your strengths and passions lie related to these systems and working domains. That means if you have more affinity towards the technical system side, there is room to develop yourself there. However, if your affinity lies more on the process management and business communication side, there will be room to develop yourself there as well.
Technical skills & capabilities (nice to have):
- Area of study can be Economics, Marketing/Communication, Information
- Affinity with processes management & training development
- Affinity with MS office applications (PPT, SharePoint)
- English speaking (business level) - mandatory
- Positive, pro-active and can-do attitude
- Curious and Eager to learn
- Reliable and high integrity
What we offer
- 12 months of paid internship and personalized benefits package, including: remote work, medical private insurance, company events, company gifts, etc.
- Flexible program - 6H;
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;