Pentest-Tools.com is looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong interest in network security. If you enjoy writing python scripts, are skilled in bash, docker and you feel better working with Linux rather than Windows, we want to talk to you!
We want you to lead the development of our Network Vulnerability Scanning solution which is based on OpenVAS. This is a live project, with thousands of active users every day and is a great opportunity to mix your development skills with cyber-security.
- Optimize the Network Vulnerability Scanner in terms of speed and reliability
- Develop new features in order to make the scanner more flexible for our users
- Develop scanning plugins and tools in order to detect new vulnerabilities
- Ensure the scanner is updated with the latest vulnerability detection plugins
- Troubleshoot and debug scanning issues
- Solid programming background (Python, Bash)
- Good understanding of Linux, network protocols, system administration
- Good understanding of security concepts, vulnerabilities and how exploits work
- Familiarity with security testing tools such as: Nmap, Nessus, OpenVAS, etc
- Competitive salary
- You will be working in a great team of passionate developers and IT security enthusiasts
- It is a full-time position, but you'll have plenty of flexibility when needed (including work from home)
- The office is in a central location (Piata Romana)
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in software development and IT security
We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing Pentest-Tools.com, a leading platform for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments which helps companies around the world become more resilient against cyber attacks. Our users range from security specialists to system administrators, web developers and IT managers.
You should know that at Pentest-Tools.com your work matters and it is being used by thousands of users every day. We value our team and we do our best that each colleague develops himself both professionally and personally within our environment.
We have won
- Best Innovation Award at How to Web 2018
- Grand Prize at InnovationLabs 2017
- More than 1 million users last year
- Clients from 45 countries around the Globe
- Countless security vulnerabilities found
Please send your CV at contact[at]pentest-tools.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.