As part of the team, you will participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle from specifications through development to production.
To apply for our internship program, you need to have:
- Technical University Studies (Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, etc.);
- Good knowledge of OOP, data structures and algorithms;
- English medium level;
- The opportunity to learn React framework for building web client applications using HTML and TypeScript;
- Paid internship period and competitive remuneration for a permanent position after the internship;
- The chance to become part of one of the most stable front end teams of professionals;
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
Knowledge to be acquired
- Basic algorithms and data-structures with complexity analysis;
- Professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes;
- Design Patterns;
- Multithreaded Programming;
If you are qualified for this position and want to become part of our team, please submit your CV/LinkedIn profile now for immediate consideration!