🧱 How we build it
- We are global: We thrive to be global and grow in diversity. As of today, we are present in 4 countries, speak more than 10 languages and have 8 nationalities in the team
- We are a tribe: Our flat structure calls for a shared and distributed leadership. Being a leader may feel unnatural at first, but we believe and have been proven true that anyone can step up and own parts of a project. We are a team, we act like teammates and we call out anyone who does the opposite.
- We are doers: We’re given an incredible amount of freedom and autonomy at Sparkmate. That goes for everyone, from interns on up. We trust you to figure out how to approach a problem.
✨ About the team
Sparkmate is designed for ambitious people who want to power the most innovative projects in the world! We are looking for passionate people with a team-player mindset, strong expertise and, above all, the ability to learn by doing in a fast-paced environment. Our team is focused on providing the best product development experience to our clients, from understanding their needs and challenging their ideas, to building the best prototype and product we could imagine! We are incredibly diversified with lots of different expertises, from mechanics experts to cloud development wizards.
As part of the web and mobile tribe (the software track as we call it! ), you’ll be bringing to life digital products, web platforms, mobile apps and more, often interacting with physical products. You’ll have the responsibility to ensure the development velocity and keeping a smooth communication with our clients, while working on improving the quality of our deliverables and standards, from UX design to technical architecture.
Some of the products we have brought to life: [Sharelock]: A connected and shared lock for secure bike parking in cities. From 0 to industrialization [Bumpair]: Mechanical benches for performance testing of a very innovative inflatable helmet to protect bikers. [Showviz]: A virtual reality collaborative platform that allows creative teams, production and customers to work together. [wideop]: A photo based marketplace for professionals photographers * [The Digital Patisserie]: Machines for pastry and food 3D printing
💻 Position :
You should consider joining us if this sounds exciting to you:
Help us manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in milestones of 5 weeks
Transform a business / product vision into a technical architecture and actionable roadmap
You enjoy flexibility in your work, with flexible hours and partial remote possible
Design, develop, test and build exciting mechatronics products
You value learning as much as we do! We dedicate all our Fridays to fun side-projects, we have a system of continuous training and events to make everyone learn and grow
You enjoy working in autonomy and owning your scope of work while collaborating on the big picture with the rest of your teammates
💵 Remuneration and perks
We have a clear and transparent remuneration scheme at Sparkmate. As an intern, you can expect 800 to 1500€ per month.
- Flexible working-hours
- 4 days-week : Every Friday is off, so you can dedicate it to what you like, self learning, side projects and so on. Once every 5 weeks, we gather to focus on internal and fun projects during 🚀 Rocking Friday
- Partial remote working: Nothing better than being in the office to crack some jokes with your teammates, so expect to be in office. But we're also flexible and open to occasional remote :)
Work is not about how many hours we spend in the office, it’s about results and what we ship at the end of the week. We believe in high productivity, focusing on what matters.