WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
- Learn how to build a cloud infrastructure from scratch using industry best practices;
- Learn how to leverage Infrastructure as Code for automating your provisioning process;
- Improve your deployment know-how by using Docker containers and learn how to orchestrate them using Kubernetes;
- Design high performant and cost effective serverless architectures;
- Monitor your deployment solutions using Prometheus and Grafana;
- Support the development process by creating and provisioning the environment;
- Build continuous integration pipelines using Gitlab CI/CD;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team. Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career. Choose your path!
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands (sed, awk, grep, etc.);
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as bash, Python, Ruby, etc.;
- Basic understanding of networking concepts;
- Demonstrated interest in cloud or containerization technologies (personal projects, participation in workshops or related courses);
- Experience with version control using Git;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus:
- AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud;
- container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, MiniKube, K3s, etc;
- Agile methodologies;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
We provide meaningful and engaging work and support the free exchange of ideas. From the first day on the job, you will be encouraged to expand your knowledge. This includes getting familiar with our working environment, with a focus on assimilating as much know-how as possible.
Within the dedicated 3 months, you will take part in an internal project, with the support of a dedicated mentor. The project will highlight some of the core technologies we use here at Sparktech, and will act as a sort of tutorial for real-world projects.
- You will be working on a project inspired by a real-world scenario from scratch.
- You’ll have the opportunity to consult with your dedicated mentor upon matters you can’t fully research on your own.
- It’s the proper environment to discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.
- You’ll have the chance to add your own voice, your particular mix of flavors to our innovative team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to connect with passionate people in our open and friendly environment.
- If you give your best and reach great results, we offer the possibility to continue working with us.
We aim to make you feel like you belong in our team. To this end, we intend to work out a hybrid working plan (meaning partly from home, and partly from the office). The schedule is flexible, and we are interested in finding the solution that works best for both parties.