Make Sparktech your new 127.0.0.1 where logs never lie!
- Ensure provisioning and system administration for the projects environments (CentOS, Apache, Nginx, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Web Dev stack, Docker);
- Support for the development process: automated testing, continuous integration (GitLab CI/CD);
- Analyse and resolve technical problems in a highly available infrastructure;
- Ensure system availability and security (production and staging environments), analyze and fix disturbances in operations;
- Make automatic installations, as well as warning and monitoring of different services;
- Manage user and authorisation administration;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings.
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team. Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career. Choose your path!
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self-improvement and self-motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Apart from the support of your dedicated mentor, independent research will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion for infrastructure will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Knowledge of Linux system administration (CentOS/Fedora/Debian);
- Shell scripting (bash, sed, awk, grep etc) knowledge;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus: automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud; automation tools such as: Ansible, Chef, Puppet; Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes; Web servers configuration know-how (Apache/Nginx); Version control software (preferably Git); Agile methodologies;
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- We provide meaningful and engaging work and support free exchange of ideas. From the first day on the job, all interns will be involved in a training phase where they will be encouraged to expand their knowledge. This includes getting familiar with the Agile working environment, with a focus on assimilating as much know-how as possible. Following the training, all interns will take part in the development process inside a team and with the support of a dedicated mentor. All assignments will add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the field.
- You will work with talented and determined engineers and architects to shape the future of web and big data solutions based on cloud technologies;
- You’ll have the opportunity to consult with your dedicated mentor upon matters you can’t fully research on your own.
- It’s the proper environment to discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.
- You’ll have the chance to add your own voice, your particular mix of flavors to our dynamic and innovative team.
- If you give your best and reach great results, we offer the possibility to continue working with us.